Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal Stock

Lampypete
2: Seeker
Please can somebody tell me when the device will be back in stock?
I can't order through a shop- no stock
I can't order via phone- no stock
I placed an order online and it's been cancelled today due to no stock.
28 REPLIES 28

ASutherland
4: Newbie

Almost in the same situation, probably wont be too long until ours is cancelled too! 
So far, the customer support with regards to my situation has been a total farce but I wont rant on about that here.

All we want is some serious information, not just... "Don't worry - you've still got your spot in the queue and we'll be in touch in the next 10 days, or sooner if we have an update."

Who the hell is the manufacturer?? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it's Alcatel-Lucent unless Vodafone are changing manufacturers.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Guys,

We're unable to provide exact dates for deliveries. If orders have been placed, you'll be notified when the Sure Signal is ready to be dispatched :).

Thanks,

Sukhi

Lampypete
Hi Sukhi,

I don't think you've understood the question. I had an order, Vodafone cancelled it due to lack of stock from the manufacturer.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Guys,

This isn’t something that I'm aware. I'll see what I can find out and get back to you.

Thanks,

Sukhi

If it helps my order number was: 

WEB-0000001470960873

I received the following emails in quick succession: 

We're still waiting for your order from the manufacturer and will let you know as soon as we get it.

Don't worry - you've still got your spot in the queue and we'll be in touch in the next 10 days, or sooner if we have an update.

then about an hour later

Due to popular demand, we have been unable to fulfil your order. Due to the timescale we have now cancelled your order. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. If you still want this item then please place a new order online at www.vodafone.co.uk. Alternatively you can place your order at any Vodafone store. Find your nearest store using our store locator.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Lampypete,

Thanks for supplying this information we weren’t aware.

In the meantime try checking with your local store for stock.

Thanks,

Sukhi

Lampypete
Sukhi- as I mentioned in my first post my local store don't have any stock and were unable to order the device for me.

ASutherland
4: Newbie
I'm in the exact same situation as lampy here!!!