Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal V1 not working after a reset

TimCresswell
2: Seeker

Hi,

My  sure signal 1 has stopped giving 3G. I have reset it several times but still no joy. I get random flashing lights usually first and third lights.

any suggestions?

thanks

tim

9 REPLIES 9

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

This is the Sure Signal Trouble Shooting help thread :

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting/td-p/23917...

It  may also be worth trying a different power supply with the SureSignal (Version 1 & 2 ), as there have been some reports of replacement power supplies solving the issues. Even if lights / power are showing. They are available on eBay for around £10.

From member cineriv "But firstly, have a look around for a suitable unit with a 12 Volt output @ around 1.5Amp capacity that you could 'borrow' to prove the fault. Suitable units can be found on external hard drives, monitors, printers, routers etc.etc."

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

TimCresswell
Thanks for the p/s tip. I have tried it and still no joy.
I think it may need resetting by Vodafone at their end.

Tim

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@TimCresswell If you're still having trouble, please provide us with your Vodafone Sure Signal serial number. 

Hi

its 21224504262

thanks

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@TimCresswell I've checked your Vodafone Sure Signal and can see your device made contact with our server on 3 November 2016 at 9.07pm. 

Please let us know if you're still having issues.

TimCresswell
Hi. Still no 3G. Only have top light solid then second light flashing.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@TimCresswell Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. 

Upon looking at your Vodafone Sure Signal, I can see your device wasn't configured correctly on our server. 

To resolve the issue I've updated your details and resynced your device. 

Please allow 6 hours to pass before resetting your Vodafone Sure Signal. 

TimCresswell
Hi
I have tried resetting twice and the sure signal still doesn't work. There is no signal in my house and this has been working well for years.
Any suggestions?

Tim

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@TimCresswell So we can advise further, please can you try the Sure Signal in another location? If you have the same issues, the device may be faulty.

Let us know how you get on.