cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal V2 has suddenly stopped working.

ysahota62
2: Seeker

As of this morning, our only Vodafone Sure Signal has stopped working. All three lights, the red and two white have been constantly flashing all day.

We've had it for 2 years and it has worked fantastically up until now.  I am wondering whether it is happening to more people as a lot of the threads I have seen have been posted within the last two days. 

I have reset it twice, turned off our Virgin router and it hasn't improved in any way. 

The red light and the first white light had remained solid for about 5 minutes, but there was no signal coming to our phones at all.

Any help would be splendid or reassurance that it isn't just happening to us at the moment?

Serial number: 40122907468

37 REPLIES 37

seamusandj
4: Newbie
Mines not working either.......the light is solid and on now but the phone has no signal whatsoever. It has worked for the last cpl of yrs and now suddenly the phone is not picking it up

Ditto, mine stopped working yesterday . Is this a wider problem?

I'm hoping it's something to do with vodafone And I don't have to do anything technical lol

Wow my V2 stopped working yesterday too :Sad_face: 

Kturner1511
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Vodafone tell me it's a problem at their end affecting lots of devices out there, and its their problem to resolve. No timescales given!

Well at least we know now so I'm not going to fiddle with it anymore !! Thanks

peeblesman

Same here. Has worked for about 3 years and suddenly stopped working, solid red light and next 2 lights flashing been like this for couple of day

My S2 version has stopped working too and will not reconnect.

Resorted to resetting unit and deregistering it for next 24 hours.

Will then go through process again.

It is a pain as the signal here in rural Cumbria at my house is very poor and the sure signal is an essential piece of kit.

C'mon Voda - sort it out !

CarolineArmsby

Hi,

Snap my stopped working about lunch time yesterday - very frustrating as I wasn't sure if it was my SS as it is a few years old.  Seems to keep happening as it was only about a month ago when we had the same problem.  Vodafone need to get this sorted as there is no signal at all in our area without the SS.