Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal V3 not connecting

edwin001
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi There, We are having a bit of an issue with our Sure Signal (v3 latest model). The device switches on and goes through the motions, however, every time it ends up with the following lights: First light off Second light orange solid Third light orange solid Previously it had been working for years with BT internet, problem started about a week ago I have followed the troubleshooting steps on this forum but have had no luck. I've also reset the unit, left it unplugged for an hour or two and tried again, etc Please can anyone offer any advice or help with troubleshooting? I've read that there's also a vodafone whitelist of some kind? Many thanks Edwin
8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

There is a sure signal troubleshooting guide that may help. One option within it is called 'Issue not Listed ' that shows you how to run a traceroute and post the results back here. 

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting/td-p/23917...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Ok, thanks, here goes The issue you’re experiencing: sure signal v3 not connecting to internet What light sequence you're seeing: first off second and third solid orange Your speed test results from here. ping17ms down 41.56Mbps up 7.70Mbps Your external IP address from here. 2a00:23c5:62fb:9700:88ec:4f44:d72e:3877 Your Sure Signal serial number: The results of a traceroute. attached in jpg

Sure signal serial number 40130435296

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@edwin001 Sorry for the delay in reaching your post. 

I can see from your serial number that your Sure Signal device last made contact with our server on 20 January 2017. 

Please let us know if you're still having issues with your device. 

Good Afternoon Rahim,

I am now away from home till next week, and therefore not in a position to have a look at sure signal now, can I come backt to you next week?

Thanks

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@edwin001 We'll be here when you get back. :smileyhappy:

Hi,

Back home today switched sure signal on after being off for a week and it works! Thanks for your time and if/when it packs up again I will be back for some more advice :smileywink:

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@edwin001 Great news! 

Thanks for letting us know. :smileytongue: