Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal V3 not working even after resetting

Ossiedog
3: Seeker

Power - flashing, Internet - solid orange, In Service - off, In Use - solid orange reset done and router checked please help.   

398 REPLIES 398

sorry shpuld have said its called Network Signal Info

Harryft
2: Seeker
Interesting question but for now I and I am sure many others are just thankful we have a phone again. My guess is that if power goes off it will be absolutely fine. If you press reset again then it might be a problem but I suspect it will be OK. My guess is that the firmware update, if that is what it was, included a character that the VM router was unable to process. It is unlikely but not impossible that this will happen again. So I believe this is a semi permanent fix. Best Harry

box connected to Sky broadband at friend's overnight -

IT NOW WORKS ON MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still off though, ID (3 network) are doing som great deals that will suit me, (£5 or £7.50) so will not be much to get away from VF - anyone comming?

Mug

sanford
Are you serious?

AndyBarff
Groundhog Day

@Eric

This just about sums up tech support by VF - not only have you not bothered to read any of this thread, but you have willingly suggested to every poor suffering soul that it is 'their' fault & that they should do stupid jump though hoops tasks that WE all know is totally unnecessary....

not meaning to be smug but mine is still working, (after SKY login) day 2, in fact better than ever as before it was always flakey - yet now it has been rock solid...

This is absolutely ridiculous!!!!

Vodafone, do you really not care about your customers and to add insult your "Tech Support" just post generic replys to the thread without even looking at the problem...

Can't wait to change networks..

JOD1984
Vodafone......you must be jeffing here?

There are countless diagnostics in this thread, including my own, that has been unanswered. It's clearly evident that's it's not an isolated issue and troubleshooting individually is worthless.

We have been told that this is being investigated after many painful calls to you and Virgin Media.

Please update this thread of where the investigation is. Almost 4 weeks with no Sure Signal.

Maybe start reading from page 1 as there are 15 pages of us upset about the handling of this and your latest comment just cements everyone's opinion of Vodafones customer "non"care.

scuba2112
Why do Vodafrawd keeping posting absolute rubbish on this forum
Wish they would spend the time fixing the issue than posting total cr*p on a forum

I can't wait to claim my loses back from this shower of sh*te