Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal V3 not working even after resetting

Ossiedog
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Power - flashing, Internet - solid orange, In Service - off, In Use - solid orange reset done and router checked please help.   

398 REPLIES 398

Reporting back. Yes it works go for it. Well done all of the above ,big thanks

Now why can's VF advise others?

Vodafone arent listening and wont do anything - they never do - arrogant company that has to tie consumers in with 18-24 month contracts otherwise everyone would leave. As soon as this contract tie-in stops Vodafone will lose customers in droves. 

They couldnt care less .....ridiculous that any of us think they ever will..

take SS to other people's houses ....is a solution?? the solution is a full refund on the SS and be allowed to end the contract with no penalty. Im only with Vodafone because of SS and getting a signal from my house....it doesnt work but no doubt i have no rights to leave...i despise this company....

I don't have a real problem with VF. There is firmware available but can't get to there SS's because of blockage by VM. There is a solution but they won't give the advise. They would be doing a favour for there customer's Shame on them!

Got my pac number im off after years and years.

My sure signal was working home after taking it to work and connecting it up to the internet. Except the only way i could get the iphone 6's to work was switch them to the 3G setting. 

I unplugged it and took it back to work to try it with 4G selected but didnt get time so brought it home again. Plugged it back in and im back to the red flashing power light and two solid orange lights :Sad_face:

Im not back at my office until the end of the week so thats another week im without my sure signal and mobile phone.

Sigh..

i feel your pain. i took mine to my parents and it connected no problem with all the white lights. i then brought it home after 2 hours and now got the orange lights on VM router - have taken it back to parents and am leaving it plugged in till weds when i get back- will update if it works when i get back weds night!!! seems like VF arent really that bothered doesnt it?

Plugged mine into a friends BT broadband was working again after 15 minutes.

Left it there for 24 hrs and been back home working for 24hrs so far. Hopefully it continues to work until next time Vodafone decide to update....

After all this fiasco I have decided that after 10 years being with Vodafone, it's time to take my two contracts elsewhere!!!

A message to Vodafone on the off chance you do read your customers comments, congratulations on alienating your customers and being as useful as a chocolate spoon.

did u just plug it back into the VM router when you got home? you didnt have to reset it ?

No do not reset it once you get it home.

When you plug it into another BB provider, at that point reset it and thats it.

thats great . thanks roll on weds!!!