Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal V3 not working even after resetting

Ossiedog
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Power - flashing, Internet - solid orange, In Service - off, In Use - solid orange reset done and router checked please help.   

398 REPLIES 398

mine has just started working after 4 weeks! fed up now as im waiting for my number to be transfered to EE. This has cost me a fortune!

At least you could eat a chocolate spoon !

for some reason when you first get your SS back on VM with the correct lights it seems that if you loose power within the first 48 hours it will fail again. Must be a multiple firmware update issue , i had the same problem, now though after a week I have unplugged it a few times and it seems stable 

Worked fine for 2 days using the fix everyone proposed, now gone again for me

Well agent0db

Hope my one stays on longer than 48 hours. Shall no come Tuesday mid morning.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hoping I am not celebrating too soon but... Took the sure signal over to the mother in laws yesterday who is on BT/Talk talk left it plugged in there for 12 hours. Brought it home plugged it in through VM and the correct red and white lights appeared. Switched my phone off and on and hey presto 5 bars of signal. I am still going to switch over to EE when my contract is up though because this fiasco is just the icing on the cake. This is my second SS I have bought because the first never worked consistently and this one is very temperamental some days it works and some not at all. Vodafones solution is always "switch it off and on let it reset then ring back tomorrow" when you speak to someone else who says the same!! It's never their fault it always must be something I am doing and I hate being treated like an idiot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh and still not heard anything from Vodafone. Has anyone else?? ( what a stupid question!!)

I've been on hold for 20 Minutes trying to get through to VF customer services to get a refund for the past 3 weeks without signal!!!

Well ive done nothing but my SS has started working again

SS now working for us on VM business.