Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal V3 not working for recently migrated T mobile number

chrisparf
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi ... We have two Vodaphone PAYG numbers in the house for me and my partner. Both numbers are successfully registered as users on the Suresignal V3. My phone is an iPhone 4s and I get full signal as expected and I see the correct LED icons light on the Suresignal when I make calls receive send data.

The issue we have is that our second PAYG number belonging to my partner, even though it is registered as a sure signal user, does not work with the sure signal, the correct icons and LED's on the sure signal are not seen lit up when an outgoing voice call or data is being used. My partners Vodaphone PAYG number was migrated from T Mobile approx one month ago and has never worked with our Sure signal, it is a Samsung S4.

I am becoming very frusrated as the only reason we migrated was so she could use the Sure signal as we are in a bad area for mobile reception. The Vodaphone support site seems to have no options to actually speak with a sure signal expert. I am sure it is something to do with the migration from T Mobile .....

Please note I have tried deregistering and re-registering the suresignal, also removed all users then readded them, none of this fixed this issue.

Regards

Chris, a very frustrated cusomer

1 REPLY 1

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@chrisparf

So that we can investigate this for you, get in touch with us by following the instructions in this private message.