Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal and BT Home Hub 2.0

PARKER2
2: Seeker

I have just moved house and from having an excellent signal and uninterrupted service on my 3G iphone I now find I have a poor and fragmented service. Since I sometimes work from home this is a problem so I am looking into SureSignal as a solution. I have read on the forum some issues with some versions of BT Home Hub.  Please can you advise before I purchase SureSignal whether this will work or the issues I may face. I have BT Home Hub 2.0.  There are no issues on 02 in this area but seemingly for Vodafone the coverage is patchy at best.

Since this is not a trivial outlay I wish to explore first before purchase.  Would be interested to know whether you accept returns of the SureSignal if it will not work for me aswell. 

Regards

2 REPLIES 2

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi PARKER2,

There is nothing specific regarding the BT Home Hub 2, and we'll be here to help if you do have any problems setting up.

If you do change your mind, though, you have 7 working days to return the Sure Signal so you have a little protection there.

For the local signal, if you follow step 7 in our network troubleshooter, we can look to raise a local signal request for you as well.

Dave

PARKER2

Thanks - I will plunge in and hope it all works for me.