Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure Signal at home for work mobile

2: Seeker Bronze

If I'm provided with a Vodafone mobile as a work phone but get no Vodafone signal at home, am I able to buy a SureSignal personally and use it at home or would there be an issue with the registration of it and the fact that I wouldn't strictly be the owner of the contract?

Thanks in advance!

View more options
2 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

Hi @marc82

If the number is on a corporate business account, the account holder will be responsible for managing the Sure Signal and you will need to ask the company to register the postcode, the location of the Sure Signal and the number against the corporate company account.  This means you will need to ask your employer for help.

If the number is just on business account,  you should be able to register the device to your account and add the number.

Further information for you below.

Sure Signal Support

View more options
3: Seeker Silver

I would expect your company to pay for a SureSignal if you can't receive a Vodafone signal where you live. I already had my own SS and my work also use Voda - they would have provided one for me if needed, due to me needing to be on call. I don't see why you should be £70 out of pocket to do out of hours work for them! Smiley Happy

View more options