Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal change of details - Find my address not working

dauphin775
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Took my Sure Signal away with me at Christmas to a different location in the UK. I was soon prompted by text to advise change of location.  I tried to do this in my online account umpteen times over Christmas.  I could get as far as changing the postcode, but when I click the "Find address" button, nothing happens.  Tried it on several computers and devices but it never works.  Still I kept being pestered to provide details of my new location.

Now I have returned, the problem persists and I cannot revert the location except to provide the postcode.  It seems impossible to enter the actual address any more.

Could Vodafone please check functionality of the "Find Address" button within the online "Change name or location" dialogue.

3 REPLIES 3

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi dauphin75

Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year. :smileyhappy:

So we can take a look at this for you, can you let me know the serial number.

Cheers

DaveCD

S/n is 40112869082 , though I'm puzzled how that can affect the working of the website "Find Address" button.

I will appreciate any help however.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi dauphin775,

It's just so we can check for any error messages flagged by the system remotely.

As there's nothing showing we'll need to look at your online account details. We have to do this securely so I've sent instructions on how to reach my team here. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben