Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal de-register problem

erictam
2: Seeker

Hello there, I have just de-registered my Sure Signal from my account online, however it seems that it is still functioning as before. 

Therefore, could someone kindly confirm that the de-registering has been done please?

Thanks a lot in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eric,

Sure Signal number 40112509043 is showing as de-registered from 28 July at 12.03am.

Thanks,

Gemma

View solution in original position

12 REPLIES 12

erictam

Hello there, it seems that the Sure Signal still hasn't been de-regisitered overnight. Could someone have a check for me please?

The device details are as following:

Serial No.: 40112509043

Mac: 5067F0741D9D

Many thanks! 

Nabs
17: Community Champion

Hi erictam,

As you've posted all the details needed to check the status of the device one of the eForum team will be along as soon as they can to do this for you.

It usually takes them a day or so to reply though can be a little longer if they are busy so you'll need to sit tight for a little bit.

Nabs

Hi Nabs,

Thank you so mcuh for your reply. Sure, that would be great! There is no problem at all. :Smiling:

Eric

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eric,

Sure Signal number 40112509043 is showing as de-registered from 28 July at 12.03am.

Thanks,

Gemma

Hi Gemma,

Thanks a lot for your confirmation. Much appreciated it!

Eric

p19add

hi i have a sure signal v3 that was used on a old phone a few years ago tried to log in but forgot all passwords help needed to deregister

Nabs

Hi @p19add 

When was the last time the SureSignal was plugged in and working?

Nabs

my son used it with his phone up till last month as this was one of the numbers on the sure signal

Nabs

Hi @p19add 

Good to hear. The only reason I asked was that after a period of inactivity the VSS will be disabled but you're going to be fine.

If you post the serial number of the box, should be able to get it from a stickers on the device or from the packaging it came in, then one of the eForum team will be able to arrange to get it de-registered for you

Nabs