Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal disappeared from account

Luvlyliz
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

My sure signal is working however it has disappeared from my account and I cannot manage my numbers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
Hi

May I welcome you to the eForum

If these FAQs don't work or help https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Network-and-coverage/Sure-Signal/ then please speak to Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat for account Assistance as we are all fellow customers here.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers
Hi

May I welcome you to the eForum

If these FAQs don't work or help https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Network-and-coverage/Sure-Signal/ then please speak to Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat for account Assistance as we are all fellow customers here.

Current Phone  >

Thanks. I did live chat and they followed it up with a call. The account page has changed its appearance and you access sure signal a different way.

BandOfBrothers
You're Welcome.

Good to hear your sorted.

😎

Current Phone  >

Can anyone describe how you access Sure Signal management "by a different way"?

cineriv
16: Advanced member

Hi,

If you now have the updated version of 'My Account'

Try this........

On the home screen of 'My Account'

• Select 'Manage' next to the main number.
  • Under account services select 'Manage services'
  • Select 'Sure Signal'

Regards.

Didn't work for me. Used the option but my Sure Signal is not appearing, so spent 15 mins unsuccessfully on hold on 191. Then after hand off from one team to another told I need to contact back between 8-8 tomorrow. Rubbish service vodafone

@peeblesman - If you’re still looking for help with this, speak to our Live help team, as they’ll be able to access your account and look at what’s happening.

Any chance you could share where it has gone or how to access it please as there seem to be many people with the same probem (including me)

drey_p

If you can't find your SureSignal in your online account using one of the ways described above, then you will need to get in contact with Vodafone.  You can either call up or use LiveChat.

PWIAC