cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal in repair since August 2014!

Pinetree
2: Seeker

My Suresignal has been in for repair since August this year. I have made over 14 calls to customer service, visited my local Vodafone store 12 times and had over 22 Vodafone chat sessions.

No one will refund me, no one will tell me why I have not received a replacement. I was told in Agust it would take 5 days. After 5 days I got an sms that said we dont know when your sure signal will be repaired. So I kept calling customer service and chatting online and, of course, personally visiting my local Vodafone store. In September I was told October. In October I was told the end of October. At the end of October I was told November. In November I was told a few more days. At the end of November I was told the beginning of December, then I called Customer service again and the custonmer service agent said they would call my local store. They asked me to wait while they called the store and then was told to get to my local Vodafone store quick as they had the Sure Signals in stock. I raced to my local Vodafone store and they said no one from customer service had called them and they have had no stock of Sure Signals since July 2014. So here we are at the end of December 2014.

I know Vodafone are selling Sure Signals online and I have asked customer servicem four times, to send me a new one instead. They said they cant and to wait until the repair is done. I said when will that be, they said they do not know.

This has to be the most appauling customer service I have ever experienced. Lies, Lies and more Lies!

When do I get my sure signal? Refund me or give me a new one!

8 REPLIES 8

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Pinetree

So we can look into this, get in touch with our Live help team.

Cheers,

Laura

Pinetree

Hi Laura, I have contacted the live team - numerous times! They are teh ones who have told me since August they dont know when it will be fixed

Hi @Pinetree

This is odd.

My team can pick this up.

Get in touch with us here.

Once we have your email, we'll chase this up.

Cheers,

Laura

My Sure Signal has been in for repair since August this year. I have made over 14 calls to customer service, visited my local Vodafone store 12 times and had over 22 Vodafone chat sessions.

No one will refund me, no one will tell me why I have not received a replacement. I was told in Agust it would take 5 days. After 5 days I got an sms that said we dont know when your sure signal will be repaired. So I kept calling customer service and chatting online and, of course, personally visiting my local Vodafone store. In September I was told October. In October I was told the end of October. At the end of October I was told November. In November I was told a few more days. At the end of November I was told the beginning of December, then I called Customer service again and the custonmer service agent said they would call my local store. They asked me to wait while they called the store and then was told to get to my local Vodafone store quick as they had the Sure Signals in stock. I raced to my local Vodafone store and they said no one from customer service had called them and they have had no stock of Sure Signals since July 2014. So here we are at the end of December 2014.

I know Vodafone are selling Sure Signals online and I have asked customer servicem four times, to send me a new one instead. They said they cant and to wait until the repair is done. I said when will that be, they said they do not know.

This has to be the most appauling customer service I have ever experienced. Lies, Lies and more Lies!

Hi @Pinetree 

I've merged your threads together.

Have you contacted us via the link I've sent to you?

Cheers,

Laura 

Laura, yes I have last week! hence why I have posted once again! Why is this whole thing so complicated?

My Suresignal has been in for repair since August this year. I have made over 14 calls to customer service, visited my local Vodafone store 12 times and had over 22 Vodafone chat sessions.

No one will refund me, no one will tell me why I have not received a replacement. I was told in Agust it would take 5 days. After 5 days I got an sms that said we dont know when your sure signal will be repaired. So I kept calling customer service and chatting online and, of course, personally visiting my local Vodafone store. In September I was told October. In October I was told the end of October. At the end of October I was told November. In November I was told a few more days. At the end of November I was told the beginning of December, then I called Customer service again and the custonmer service agent said they would call my local store. They asked me to wait while they called the store and then was told to get to my local Vodafone store quick as they had the Sure Signals in stock. I raced to my local Vodafone store and they said no one from customer service had called them and they have had no stock of Sure Signals since July 2014. So here we are now in January 2015.

To Laura at Vodafone Forum - I have completed the forms as per your email and you said your team would pick this up last week. I have heard nothing!

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

If you have sent a message to the eForum Team regarding your issue, you would have received an automated reply via email.  In the subject line of that email there would have been a reference number that looks a bit like this [#8123456].  If you post this reference number back here the Team can use it to trace your message.

Also, please stop posting all over the boards as all you are doing to slowing down the response time for yourself and everyone else. Plus it is against the House Rules which you agreed to when signinig up.

PWIAC