Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal location error

patrickzero
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

You keep texting me to say that my sure signal box has moved and asking me to confirm the new location.

In fact the sure signal hasn't moved at all and is working as normal. The location is B91 1HE.

I did have two sure signals registered, the other one being at work. However I no longer work at that location, and have de-registered the box from my account.

Please confirm if there is a problem, or if not please stop asking me to confirm the new location when the box hasn't moved.

Thanks,

Patrick

3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi patrickzero,

Can you confirm the serial number of your Sure Signal box please?

We can check to see if that's the one that’s affected.

Thanks

Ian

Hi Ian,

I've just checked the serial number and it is as shown in my Sure Signal registration - 21224309621.

Also as shown the postcode of its location is 245 B91 1HE, on the first floor. MAC number is: 00 0E 59 19 BA 80.

It IS possible that the other sure signal that I was using at my old place of work has been moved as I was the only person using it previously, but if its been moved I doubt it is re-connected and I don't know the serial number.

Regards,

Patrick

Hi patrickzero,

There has been a location update detected on this Sure Signal which could have been triggered by a change of IP range by your internet provider.

I’ve updated the location profile for you today, please let me know if you keep getting the messages.

James