Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal not connecting

clivos79
4: Newbie

Hi. 

I have a Sure Signal that I have tried to reboot, unplug, replug, turn the phones off and on again and it's still not picking up. I've used this forum before to get the unit reset from your end - is that still the case?

If so, the serial number of the unit is 21223483393. It is receiving power and our broadband SKY router is working.

Thanks

Clive

5 REPLIES 5

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

Please go through the Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread as this may help you to resolve your issue.  It has links to the key things you can do to try and resolve the issue you are experiencing

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@clivos79 wrote:

Hi. 

I have a Sure Signal that I have tried to reboot, unplug, replug, turn the phones off and on again and it's still not picking up. I've used this forum before to get the unit reset from your end - is that still the case?

If so, the serial number of the unit is 21223483393. It is receiving power and our broadband SKY router is working.

Thanks

Clive

Hi,

If the self help troubleshooting tips do not resolve the issue then the answer is Yes one of the Vodafone Tech Team on the eforum can Re Sync / assist. 

Please post your Trace from the help links. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Screenshot 2015-12-09 14.24.18.png

Hi

That's my trace above 

Clive

@clivos79

I’ve done this for you now.

If things still don’t work, please follow the troubleshooting guide and post back all of the information it asks for.