Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal not used for more than 12 months

Stevej001
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

My SureSignal has been out of use for more than 12 months, initially due to continual connection issues. I would now like to try to connect with it again, but am unsure how to get it re-instated. Can anyone assist?

I believe I may also have to enable certain port forwarding functions on my by router. Is that correct?

Thank you,

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Stevej001

I doubt that you will be able to reconnect the Sure Signal on the network.

Please refer to the Terms and Conditions and your use of the Sure Signal.

'If you decide not to use the Sure Signal Service for 3 months (or more) we can suspend, restrict or stop providing the Sure Signal Services (all or part of them) and you’ll still have to pay all charges during any period of restriction or suspension. If we do this, we will, if you ask us to, reconnect the Sure Signal Services unless you’ve not used or registered your Sure Signal Box for 12 months. After this time, if you’ve not registered or used your Sure Signal Box we’ll stop providing the Sure Signal Services and won’t be able to reconnect your Sure Signal Box to the network.'

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

Hi @Stevej001

I doubt that you will be able to reconnect the Sure Signal on the network.

Please refer to the Terms and Conditions and your use of the Sure Signal.

'If you decide not to use the Sure Signal Service for 3 months (or more) we can suspend, restrict or stop providing the Sure Signal Services (all or part of them) and you’ll still have to pay all charges during any period of restriction or suspension. If we do this, we will, if you ask us to, reconnect the Sure Signal Services unless you’ve not used or registered your Sure Signal Box for 12 months. After this time, if you’ve not registered or used your Sure Signal Box we’ll stop providing the Sure Signal Services and won’t be able to reconnect your Sure Signal Box to the network.'