Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal not working after PAC number change

monadh
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I bought a new phone, sim & sure signal because I have no coverage at home address. Set it up all worked perfectly so decided to transfer my existing mobile number to my new Vodafone account. This worked as expected and I now have my old number on my Vodafone account, but the Sure Signal remains registered on the original sim number. I have tried support via telephone and chat but they cannot fix/understand the problem. I am not sure they fully understand the problem as I get shunted around and they even rest up my account. Is there any way I can e-mail support as the links to Sure Signal Support do not work. What started as a good service is now a disaster!

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @monadh

You will need to get the Sure Signal deregistered from your previous account.  This will enable you to register the Sure Signal to your new pay monthly account.  If you no longer have access to the original online account, this can be done by using the contact us link on the right of the main page of the forum.

When you set the the new pay monthly account for your ported number, this will need fresh information from the original account and this will mean alternative user name, password and possibly email address.

Please see below for further information.

Sure Signal Troubleshooting

If you have any problems, Live Chat are there to help.

I understand what needs to be done but I cannot get the Sure Signal box transferred to my new number. I have tried support via telephone or live chat several time since last Thursday but nothing has happened.

Also any link I can find to Sure Signal Support fails!

BandOfBrothers

I understand you've been in contact with the frontline agents from your opening post with no resolution. 

I would suggest again telephoning 191 and ask the frontline agent to be passed through to the Sure Signal Team. They are available on a Weekday. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks -

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

I understand you've been in contact with the frontline agents from your opening post with no resolution. 

I would suggest again telephoning 191 and ask the frontline agent to be passed through to the Sure Signal Team. They are available on a Weekday. 

As I get no signal without Sure Signal working it looks as if a trip to the Vodafone shop is the only answer!

BandOfBrothers

If a landline is not available to use or another persons mobile so you could ring the Vodafone landline number then Yes I'm sure the Vodafone Store can let you use their In~House phone. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.