Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal not working after power cut

mikekillingley
4: Newbie

My Sure Signal 1 stopped working after a power cut last month. I emailed Vodafone and they promised a reply within 48 hours - that was nearly a week ago and I have heard nothing. I've tried all the reset approaches I have found on this forum, I've deregistered and re-registered, all to no avail. At the moment lights 1 & 2 are flashing. Can anyone advise how to get Vodafone's attention and/or fix this problem? 

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi

Anything in here help https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Vodafone-Sure-Signal-Reconnecting/td-p/2345656

This is predominantly a customer to customer forum.

You could speak to them fin 191.

Or use Live Chat which is found in the 'Contact Us' Link at the foot of the forum page. Please use a Pc or Mac. You may need to leave the Live Chat page open a short time for Live Chat to initialise.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for that. I've tried the fixes set out in that link.  looked at Live Chat but it was down! Why don't they respond to emails?

Ah ok.

Have you tried Live Chat from a computer ?

Their is no customer facing email now I believe.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi Mike,

It's possible that your power supply unit has failed, but without trying another unit, it's difficult to prove.

If you need one, they are readily available on Amazon or Ebay for around £10 inc. delivery.

Regards,

Mike.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @mikekillingley

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Jenny