cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal not working - is there an update?

jeremy156
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have Sure Signal V1, serial 21197235597 - it hasn't worked for some time and I ignored it... but I am now needing to use a Vodafone handset at home again.  The lights just continue flashing in all manner of different combinations, but I never see 1, 2 and 4 lit like they used to.  I've reset per the instructions, but no progress.

I can't work out how to check if the software is up to date - is it something that is pushed out centrally, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks,

Jeremy

5 REPLIES 5

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

With the version 1 SureSignal, if it isn't functioning as expected, it's a good idea to try a different power supply as this can often resolve the issues. 

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

As per My-sure-signal-has-stopped-working-what-should-I-do.

It may have a bar placed on it for non use after a period of 3 months. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jeremy156 I've tried to make contact with your Sure Signal device, however it's not been sucessful. 

I'd recommend looking into getting a new Sure Signal

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. 

@Rahim, I have opened up the firewall to pass all incoming connections to the SureSignal in case that's the issue.  Would you be able to try one last time for me please?

Many thanks,

Jeremy

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jeremy156 I've just attempted to contact the Sure Signal once more, however it's failed to configure it's profile and make a connection. 

Sorry for the trouble this may cause. 

Have a look at getting a new Sure Signal as a replacement.