Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal not working

helenherbert007
2: Seeker

Our sure signal was is used at SA71 5SJ hasnt worked for about a week now. We did have a 3g problem in the area on Monday which is now all resolved but we have multiple mobile phones, all different makes and models which used to work but are now not receiving any signal from the sure signal. It has been factory resetted twice over the past week and can confirm that the broadband is working fine. The ethernet cable has been replaced.

We have a Sagem sure signal with serial number 21197203843. on the front light 1, 2 and 4 are all constant green which light 3 (with the pic of the phone) is just off.

Please advise? Thanks

12 REPLIES 12

Hi helenherbert007,

Thanks for testing it for us. This rules out an ISP issue so it looks like we need to have your Sure Signal in for a repair. You can find out how to raise this in store or over the phone here.

I've sent instructions on how to reach my team here should you like us to send a repair pack out instead. :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

sgood
Mine stopped working suddenly last Saturday. Or rather we discovered we had no phone signal. The suresignal lights show it's functioning but obviously there's a major flaw with Vodafone. They've been no help yet charge customers for these faulty devices. It means I'm losing business (I'm self-employed). We've tried everything but we can get it to boost the phone signal meaning we have zero mobile use.

sgood,

Same for me....worked fine for ages then one day early last week it stopped.  Frustration trying to get sensible advice from the various Vodafone support teams then a variation on a SS box Reset worked for me.  See the post at the link below - it might work for you too.  Good Luck

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/SS-v1-with-correct-lights-but-no-3G-signal-READ-...