Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal not working

Pintpot
1: Seeker

Purchased a sure signal from eBay registered it on line no problem. Then came the fun bit plugged it into the socket plugged the network cable into the sure signal then into the router switched on the socket. 

Waited the red light came on after a Few mins two amber lights and the red light started flashing. 

Checked the manual and we all know what it says but for those that don't (unable to connect to the Vodafone service contact customer service) or words to that effect.

phoned customer service after pressing this and that and saying my pin got to talk with a service rep he asked me a few questions and I told him exactly what had happened. Then he put me on hold after 3 mins he came back and asked who is your isp so I told him Virgin.

He told me that Virgin was a problem I needed to talk with them as it was a problem with.them and nothing to do with Vodafone. 

I decided to read a few interesting posts from the community after reading a post from Vodafone that told someone to press the reset button for 20secs so that the unit can reset. Interesting 

i did the reset and after 5 mins all working and phone getting maximum signal. 

Its always easy to lay fault with someone else when you Carnot be or don't want to be bothered.

well done customer service nothing to do with Virgin just needed a reset

1 REPLY 1

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Pintpot – I’m sorry to hear this wasn’t sorted when you contacted us by phone.

It’s great you got this resolved by visiting our Community though! :Smiling:

Let us know if you ever need any further help.