Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal on a Corporate #

Rubiconriver
3: Seeker

So bought the sure signal to improve lack of coverage at home on my work phone.   registered a MY Vodafone account, plugged it in and went on line to activate but the options did not appear in my account.  SPent 15 minutes in a chat window to be told I have a corporate account and would be transferred that window is still open...Rang 191 went to corporate site to be passed to India and then onto Sure Signal Technical support who said he  would warm hand over me to someone else then the line disconnected....

so know registered on this forum to try and get an answer.  Can my online purchased Sure Signal device be attached to my work provided mobile?

if not it's back in the box for a refund,

btw the overall customer experience is really poor, not customer centric or focussed, a disjointed mess of uncoordinated channels failing to communicate... 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Rubiconriver

You won't be able to manage the Sure Signal from your online account.

The account holder is responsible for managing the Sure Signal and with this being a Corporate account, you will need to ask the company to register the postcode, the location of the Sure Signal and the number against the corporate company account.

Unfortunately, if you want to use the Sure Signal at your home, you will need to ask your employer to help.

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

I can find this information from... How-do-I-register-and-set-up-my-Sure-Signal.

"Business customers need to choose Sure Signal on their account’s homepage and follow the same steps to register."

So yes it should work. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

On "My Vodafone"

it says. "There are currently no services  being used on this account"

I go into " manage settings " and only my name and address is visible, no option to setup Sure signal...

Hi,

Im not sure what's occurring if the information and video tutorial in the link isn't helping. 

I wonder if there is anything on YouTube in the way of more tutorials.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Was the Sure Signal purchased in your name or a business name?  If they are saying that you are on a Corporate account but you are seeing your own name and address within My Vodafone, is it possible that the Sure Signal needs to be set up under an account name that reflects the business?  Just a thought - sorry if you meant it was already in the business name.  

AnnS

Hi @Rubiconriver

You won't be able to manage the Sure Signal from your online account.

The account holder is responsible for managing the Sure Signal and with this being a Corporate account, you will need to ask the company to register the postcode, the location of the Sure Signal and the number against the corporate company account.

Unfortunately, if you want to use the Sure Signal at your home, you will need to ask your employer to help.

Rubiconriver
Thanks you, I was fearing that was the case.