Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal registration error

avyr86
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have purchased a replacement sure signal (V3 to replace V2 which has died), however, I receive the following error message when trying to register the new device (I have already de-registered the old device).

"Sorry, there seems to be a problem. We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1013 - [of]"

how can I register the device? I have not yet plugged it in, but the instructions indicate to register first

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Can you please contact customer service on 191 or Live Chat and after passing security protocols they'll help set you up. 

It may also help clearing the cache and cookies of your browser and try again or alternatively try a different browser or computer. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@avyr86 If you're still having trouble registering your Sure Signal, please get in touch with our team via 191 from your Vodafone mobile or Live Chat for help. 

Get back to us if you need any further help :Smiling:

Hi Rahim, I have now managed to successfully register the new device and received confirmation to all connected devices.

However, I now have a new issue in that when it is switched on and connected I only see a solid red light - the green comms light is on next to the ethernet port, but none of the white lights appear at all (not even flashing or pulsing). I have tried all manner of resets to both the sure signal and router (which is also Vodafone) but no difference.

There was a suggestion that part of the issue may be that the device was previously in use by another Vodafone user and that a resync may be required. Is this feasible?

Serial number is 4215 1572 890

many thanks 

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@avyr86

Thanks for letting us know.

I've resynced the Vodafone Sure Signal for you, this should solve your issue.

Let us know how you get on.