cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal registration failure -Sorry there is a problem.....

NannyMac
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi all

I am trying to re-register my VSS2. It had stopped workng as the network cable failed but once reconnnected noticed my husband's iPhone 6 was gettting a full signal again but my iPhone 5 was still only on 2 bars our of 5.

We suspected it was becuase I have recently changed from a 4S to a 5 and maybe the device change was relevent. Big mistake.

I de-registered it on Wednesday evening but have not been able to re-register it since. The registration page just says the following at every time of day I try (even when at work) and no further detials are given.

Sorry – there seems to be a problem.

We are sorry...

Have tried with it connected and disconnnected from network and/or mains, adding numbers later, different name, but I always get the same - help!! What is wrong? 

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Their was a recent forum announcement advising of an issue. 

Vodafone Announcement : Vodafone Sure Signal.

Customer Service on 191 or Live Chat may be able to assist you in the interim. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@NannyMac

I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble registering your Sure Signal. We've had some issues this week which have been preventing this function, apologies for any inconvenience.

Just to confirm, these problems have now all been resolved.

Please try registering your device again and hopefully this should now work for you.

Hi

Sadly still no success.

The error has changed slightly to:

Sorry – there seems to be a problem.

Something went wrong, sorry. Our techs are working hard to get it sorted - so please pop back later.

Is there another problem?

thanks

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@NannyMac

We'll need to take a closer look. Please either Customer Service on 191 or come chat to us via Live Chat.

Hi

i contacted customer support and they registered the SS2 for me without any explanation of the cause of the issue.

they did mention the account would need to be reset but once I re-explained the lead up to the issue they decided it wasn't necessary.

got full 5 bars on husbands phone but no improvement on my iPhone 5 yet but will wait for the 24 hours stated and do the phone restart.

regards