Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal registration

Puzzled22
2: Seeker

I have recently moved from ireland to the UK. Myself and my wife have Irish mobiles registtered with Vodafone that we are retaining for business reasons, plus we will be buying a UK mobile for each of us.

Vodafone reception is poor here so we have purchase a SureSignal unit. However, we can't register our Irish mobiles with it because it won'ty accept foreign numbers, and we can't register the unit itself for the same reason. What do we do?

7 REPLIES 7

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Puzzled22,

Are you planning on getting a Pay Monthly account or go with PAYG for now?

If you decide on PAYG, all you need to do is pop to a Vodafone store to pick up the SIM.

Once you’ve created an online account, you’ll be able to register the Sure Signal.

Cheers,

Andrew

Thanks for your reply. However, I need to register the Irish mobiles too, because I will retain them for work. If I can't register the Irish mobiles, then I'm not sure there's much point in staying with Vodafone (as T Mobile and O2 seem to have better reception here, although none of them are good).

Is it possible to register Sure Signal with an Irish Vodafone account? I tried to do it through My Vodafone in vodafone.ie but couldn't, and I can't join My Vodafone on the uk site either (it won't accept the Irish mobile nmber).

Why is my 2nd post marked problem solved? It's not solved - there is no reply.

Hello Tech Team

I used to be with vodafone about 3 years ago and had the sure signal. Now today i have returned to the Vodafone family and have tried to re-register my sure signal but it says my serial number is already registered please can you deregister this account so i can register with my new number as i dont have any login details for my old cancelled account. Please help me

its ok i rang tech support and they sorted it

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys,

crawleypete – I’m pleased to see how happy you are with your Sure Signal! :Smiling:

Puzzled22 – Your post hasn’t been marked as solved.

The Sure Signal is for use in the UK and with mobile numbers on the Vodafone UK network only. Anyone on another network won’t be able to use this.

keogy2010 – Thanks for letting us know this is sorted. :Smiling:

Thanks,

Jenny 

crawleypete
Sure signal is great for crap areas. I had no bars but I have great reception with the sure signal.Thanks vodaphone