Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal stopped working after ios7 download

808barney
1: Seeker

Along with many many others it would seem, my Sure Signal has stopped working since downloading Apples ios7 software on my iphone 4.

I spent ages on the phone yesterday firstly to Customer Services, who seem totally unaware of the problem, despite the numerous comments and threads on this eforum.

I then spoke to the Technical Department who again seemed unaware there is a promlem.

At present nobody can give me an answer whether the problem lies with Vodafone or Aplle!

I have tried resetting my Sure Signal box without success, and resetting my network connections on my iphone, again without success.

Come on Vodafone admit there is a problem and do something to sort it out.

The whole reason for having a Sure Signal device is to get a mobile phone signal at home where I have absolutely no normal signal

1 REPLY 1

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi 808barney,

Thanks for posting. I'll be honest I've not come across any iOS7 specific issues with Sure Signal myself. As it's working for many customers, we'd need to treat this as an individual issue.

While you've tried resetting the unit, could you confirm a Factory reset and de-registration has been attempted? By de-registering the unit and registering it from fresh it will push many updates through that may have been left hanging. 

Feel free to let me know your Sure Signal serial number if you have done this already. :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben