Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal suspended

keredB1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

S/N  21230515518

I attempted to connect using my Sure Signal unit with no result. On investigating I discovered vodofone had sent an email advising it had been suspended due to inactivity.

Can anyone advise how I can restore the Sure Signal ?

keredb1

Additional- 10Jan15

The first LED is now stuck in flashing mode.

Reading through other posts, I may have had a firmware update error which resulted in the device being suspended.

12Jan15- SureSignal restored.

Spoke to an agent at vodafone who confirmed a sever fault. Restored my permissions in less than 2 minutes. I was able to use 3G the following day. 

46 REPLIES 46

Retired-Sarah
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi everyone, 

Take a look at our statement, for the latest information we have on this.

Thanks,

Sarah  

Just about sums things up, VF can't even get a link to work :smileyvery-happy:

Anyone from VF want to try and post the correct link to the statement?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mobile Device: HTC One M8

Yea and it inspired confidence   lol     

An Unexpected Error has occurred.
  • Your request failed. We recommend you open a Lithium Support Case and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 5B6B939C.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Try this link to the statement.

PWIAC

Thanks...

Very brief and nothing we didn't already know.

I run a business from home and rely on the Sure Signal, I am losing customers and money over this.

IMHO the fact that Vodafone will not reply to my posts seems to show that they don't give a toss/don't care.

Mobile Device: HTC One M8

drey_p

@Paffman wrote:

IMHO the fact that Vodafone will not reply to my posts seems to show that they don't give a toss/don't care.

You mean the posts here?  You've already had a response from one of the Team here.  If you are wanting further replies from them, you're going to need to be patient.  This isn't an instant chat site and as it says on the main page, it does take up to 48 hours to get a reply.  

PWIAC

Same problem. Run a small business from home and had no signal for 9 days. Losing customers as we speak. Love the advice on here. Unregister and Reregister, done that 4 times, reset the Sure Signal, god knows how many times I've done that and this 'wait 24 hours' malarkey is a great side step. Oh the best one, try a new cable. Funny thing is, the old cable worked great until Vodafone suspended it! Seriously though, are there any other Networks out there that provide a similar set up because anything has got to be better than the current Sure Signal.

I have also looked for alternatives. EE used to have a signal box, but don't do them anymore: 

[removed according to House Rules]

You could also install a mobile repeater. You have to place an external antenna outside which connects to the repeater where the signal gets amplified. I'm thinking of getting one, so I don't have to depend on VF to get a signal in my office. [removed according to House Rules]

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi everyone,

If you're still experiencing issues, please see our latest Sure Signal statement at  this link for more information.

DaveCD

This link still doesn't work!

An Unexpected Error has occurred.
  • Your request failed. We recommend you open a Lithium Support Case and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 5B6E6466.

Click your browser's Back button to continue