Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal unable to register or manage because site is under "maintenance"

sdavid756
4: Newbie

Apologies in advance but this is going to be more of a rant than a question.

I get practically no coverage where I live, even though it's a densely populated area and not the back of beyond so I ordered a sure signal. It arrived today so eagerly I go to register it and am met with the "Sorry, we're making a few tweaks. We'll be back soon." maintenance message. Phoned 191 and after being passed around got told "sorry you won't be able to register until Saturday at the earliest as we're having some problems at the moment". Frankly, that's p*ss poor, a few hours for a problem I can understand but days worth of outage for what is a critical service is wholly unacceptable from Vodafone, it's not just consumers but business users that rely on the sure signal, god knows why we even bother and stay with Vodafone when there's no coverage!! I've no choice now but to put call divert on to my "emergency" EE sim and use that for the next few days I guess, why do I even stay I have to ask myself.

15 REPLIES 15

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

There was a post earlier on today stating the same in regards to accessing the page. 

Normally I'd suggest to clear cookies and caches of the browser and try again, or instead try another browser. 

But as advised by customer service this looks to be a system issue. 

That said I'm not surprised you feel the need to vent. 

Alternatively a person on an eligible tariff and accepted handset can use Vodafone Calling over Wifi. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

grouse
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have the same problem, I have been trying to access the suresignal settings for 2 days now. Does anyone have any idea when this will be working again?

Saturday at the earliest I was told.

Well the sure signal management page is back but unable to add users:

Error message:

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 2004 - [2c2]

Same problem - I'm unable to add users. The status of my Sure Signal in My Vodafone online account displays Pending Activition, so this could be the reason!?

It;s worked for me now. Hopefully everything is back now.

I bought a new Sure Signal from my local Vodafone store at the weekend and have been trying to register it but get the same message i.e.

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 3001 - [1j2]

Have tried two different browsers and two different computers!!! Need help fast!

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@grouse

The Sure Signal registration section is back up and running.

If you're haing any issues registering any details, please let us know.

I need help but cant get it!  Can siomeone in the UK PLEASE Contact me????