Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal v1 Re-sync and firmware update needed Options

simreb176
2: Seeker
Serial Number * 21223495181

Hi please can you check my firmware is up to date and re-sync please.

I have fallen off again after a power cut and have followed all the regular checks.

Showing all three lights solid.

Ethernet green light solid, orange flashing.

It is my phone that can't connect.

Kind regards

Simon
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys,

I've requested software upgrades for you both.

If you suffer from regular power cuts, it's worth investing in a surge protector for the Sure Signal.

Thanks

Ian

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

uno
10: Established
10: Established

I have have had the same problem on my V1 sure signal, had a power cut on Sunday and since then sure signal is not broadcasting any signal.

I have tried the trace routes which all came  back ok,tried hard reset and also removing numbers and adding back but still no signal on my 2 handsets.

Can you please check i have the latest firmware and resync if required my serial number is 21196987834

Thanks

James

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys,

I've requested software upgrades for you both.

If you suffer from regular power cuts, it's worth investing in a surge protector for the Sure Signal.

Thanks

Ian

Thank you, but I have surge protection on mine. In fact I have surge protection on all my electrics, which seems interesting that the Sure Signal has suffered. Can you see it on your system, as it has all three lights on 1,2 and 4. And can you see whether the software on it is up to date. Thanks

Didn't work immediately but phone suddenly connected in last hour, thank you.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the posts.

The techy guys have advised me that it's a sensible idea to use a surge protector with the Sure Signal if you suffer power cuts on a regular basis.

If you have one, that's great. :smileytongue:

dan494 - I've asked for the latest software to be pushed out to you.

Please don't perform any resets or unplug the unit for at least 24 hours. 

gpm818 - Your software is up to date. I've arranged a resync for you.

uno and simreb176 - Thanks for the update.

Ian

Serial Number * 21231984465

Postcode: HG3 3ET

Hi please can you check my firmware is up to date and re-sync please.

The only light that is showing on is the top one (of four) the power one.

Thanks

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi jrh2014,

I'm unable to check your firmware as your unit hasn't connected to our servers for some time.

Take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, and then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

dan494
Same problem and an update would be appreciated, spoke to customer service who were less than helpful, hoping someone who know what they're doing reads the forum!

Serial number: 21223465598

gpm818
Hi

Can you please check the firmware and reset my VSS V1 serial number 21225116579, which has stopped handling 3G. All checks carried out, appears normal in all respects.

Thanks

Gerry