Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal v1 stopped working...

angusmcdangle
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, my sure signal is showing the correct sequence of lights but no mobile signal whatsoever,

BT Infinity with home hub 5 - added all the necessary to the firewall and sire signal has been working ok, but last couple of days have lights 1, 2 & 4 on but no signal. Have done the hard reset several times, replaced eithernet cable, still nothing.

SN: 21197061183

PLEASE HELP! Our mast is down at the moment (PE31 7DD) and we have NOTHING.

31 REPLIES 31

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi angusmcdangle, 

I've sent a firmware update to your Sure Signal. Please don't unplug/reset it for at least 24 hours. 

After this time, please turn your phones off and back on. It should then be back up and running. :smileyhappy:

Thanks, 

Kay

Thanks Kay, seems to be working already!

I'm having the exact same problem, HomeHub 5 and SureSignal v1 as well.

Serial number: 21229034869

Post Code: SG4 9FJ

My phone has previously worked with it and now no signal although 1st, 2nd and 4th lights are on solid.

Could this solution work for me as well?

Hi mikemases,

I've sent a firmware update to your Sure Signal. Please don't unplug/reset it for at least 24 hours. 

After this time, please turn your phones off and back on. It should then be working as normal.

Hi olibeaconsfield,

Please post your Sure Signal serial number so we can help.

Thanks,

Ian

hi,

My serial number is 21225101472

Many thanks

Oli

Help, i also seem to have a problem with my version 1 sure start, been fine for years and now not working, wondering if this firmware update may help me.

S/N 21231802956

Thanks

Hi folks,

@olibeaconsfield - I've pushed the latest firmware down to your Sure Signal . Please keep it connected for the next 24 hours before resetting the phones you have subscribed. :Winking_smiley:

@Spanishnobby - Your unit hasn't connected to our servers for some time, so I can't see which firmware you're on. Please use our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, and then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread. 

@mikemases - That's what we like to see! :Laughing_Face:

Cheers,

Ben

Ben

Many thanks

Oli

oh really, not connected? how long is some time so i can pinpoint what may have happened at that time. Thanks