cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal v2 both lights flashing and constant emails re. the box having moved

dannyyoung
4: Newbie

Hi there

My Sure Signal power light is on, both the white lights are flashing.  I constantly get messages saying that the Sure Signal has moved, I go into the website, re-set the postcode information to confirm the location, only to get the same message again the next day.

The serial number is 40110922628.

Can you please let me know how to fix this?

Thanks

Danny

13 REPLIES 13

dannyyoung
4: Newbie
Hi Ben

So are you saying that both lights flashing is normal?

I don't have a manual and I've already checked the troubleshooting guide.

Thanks

Danny

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi dannyyoung,

The only light sequences that show a fault are listed here. I don't use a V2 personally but the lights on my V1 will often flash around much like my Wi-Fi router for my broadband. :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

Hi Ben

I have had another text and another email today saying that the SureSignal has moved.

Are you able to check if there is a fault or not?  The lights have been flashing constantly since I installed it.

Thanks

Danny

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Danny,

If your IP address is static and you've followed the support James offered here, then it could point to a faulty unit. You can arrange a warranty repair through our stores or on 191 if needed. 

Everything else on your device is showing it connected fine this end when I check online. 

Cheers, Ben