Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal v2 not working

pompeytone
3: Seeker

My Sure Signal v2 hasn't been working for 3-4 days now (registered in Hambledon Hampshire). I've followed the instructions to reset but nothing (LEDs 1 & 2 constantly flashing). I spoke with VF's technical people and they said that there were problems with Sure Signal that are being worked through. I checked with a friend (in Wokingham, Berks) who has a V3 Sure SIgnal and his is OK. Anyone else out there having problems at the moment with Sure SIgnal over the past few days?

5 REPLIES 5

Sharon73
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I'm just outside bournemouth and gave been having probs since Friday. I was told on Saturday am that they only had a two year life and I should go buy another one!

pompeytone
That's outrageous advice, particularly if you paid £100 for it. If a Vodafone rep suggested that to me I would request their name and make a complaint to customer services.

Wasted four hours of my life on Saturday trying to sort. Refused to pay for a new so still stuck with the old one not working. Did have a sense of humour failure when they suggested I pay for one on a credit card if I didn't have sufficient cash. Spent another hour on phone today trying to sort, waste of time, not one person will take responsibility. Still waiting for a manager to call me back after Saturdays episode, I thought 48 hours was two days, not four and still counting! Disgraceful service.

bdw

I live hereford and thsure signal dropped out last week, I have been given the complete runaround by Vodafone who have promised to e mail me with updates on the problem but nothing has come through after 2 days waiting.they obviously have a tschnical issue they cant resolve but wont admit, appaling.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi folks,

We had a statement regarding an outage affecting some customers over the weekend here. This issue has since been fixed today.

If you're still experiencing problems, please refer to the guide in post 3 on that page. 

Cheers,

Ben