Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal v2 only power light on

barryffc
3: Seeker

Hi,

Last couple days my v2 sure signal has been playing up, first it was only showing the power light so i unplugged then replugged and left it to set its self up, after 20 min the signal light came on and phone picked up full signal, then after an hour or so the signal light went out, tried resetting again through holding reset button for as per advise elsewhere and disconnecting power while holding reset button. it does regain the signal but then goes back to only the power light on after a while.

Please help serial number is 40110710288

sure signal has worked fine for 2 years or so

Cheers

Barry

22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sukhi,

Many thanks.  I called Vodafone then BT and all sorted.  The problem was triggered by a broadband failure on Friday, and the BT hub needed a full reset to trigger the fixes. It has a restart button which I'd mistakenly thought was reset. The reset needs a sharp pointy thing.  Anyway, all good now.

Many thanks again.

Sparky

seanow
@SparkyT, laying a complaint with Vodafone gets you no where. Ive been down that path and they simply are not interested. I got told it was my problem that I moved into a place where there was no signal (despite it being in a big town and and I get just about full signal in a field near by, hard to figure that one out). When I laid a complaint through the complaints page, not only did it take them a week to respond (despite being told the complaint would be handled within 48 hours by anow automated response email), they again fobbed me off stating that they don't deal with that type of issue. Yes that's correct the team who deal with emails sent from the complaints page apparently don't deal with customer complaints. All in all Vodafone's customer service is a joke and I will be taking by business else where when my contract ends (which can't come soon enough).

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi seanow, 

I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive a satisfactory response to the email you sent. 

If you'd like to discuss this further, you can see details on how to contact us here

Thanks, 

Kay