Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal v3 little or no 3G signal

jutting
4: Newbie

I have a Sure Signal (v3) that is registered to an old vodafone account of mine. I left vodafone in October 2014 and my wife (who is stil a Vodafone customer) has a number regsitered with the SS. Everything has been fine until the last couple of days.  She has been having problems with the SS box. Power, internet and service lights are solid, but most of the time she gets no 3G signal on her iPhone 6+ and sometimes gets 1 or 2 bars. She has attempted to make a call when there is limited signal, but the call quality is very poor and the call drops out.

There are 2 issues here:
1) I would like the SS box transferred to my wifes account
2) The issues with poor 3G signal need to be resolved as she relies on this for her business

Can someone pick this up please so I can forward on account and sure signal details

Many thanks,
John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @jutting 

I've had an update sent to the Sure Signal to resolve this issue. Please don't unplug/reset it for at least 24 hours. 

After this time, any numbers registered to the Sure Signal will need to be turned off and back on. 

Live help are available to register the Sure Signal in your wife's name. 

Thanks, 

Kay

View solution in original position

12 REPLIES 12

Thanks Kay,

Does that mean I ned to wait 24 hours before I contact live help to transfer the SS over to her account?

Regards,

John

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @jutting 

You can transfer the Sure Signal over to your wife at any time. :smileyhappy:

Thanks, 

Kay

Thanks Kay,

All resolved.

John