Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal v3 not connecting to phones

rudester
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

My Sure Signal V3 has been working for a couple of years now, all be it with almost daily reboots due to dropped connections, but over the last few days none of the 3 mobile phones will connect to the Sure Signal. Lights 1, 2 and 3 are on but the 4th light never comes on. 

I have tried to login into the admin page on the Vodafone site but all of the links for registration, management etc. are down with the following message:

Sorry – we’ve not been able to open the page you’re looking for

This might be because:
- The link is broken
- You’ve typed the link incorrectly
- The page is broken
- The page has been deleted or removed

Any ideas please?

9 REPLIES 9

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi.

I've seen occasionally if a person turns off 4g in the phones settings it forces rhe phone to search for 3g which the Sure Signal pushes out. Just a thought. 

Please take a look through these Sure Signal Trouble Shooting threads :

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting/td-p/23917...

as these may help to resolve issues. They have links to the key things you can do to try and self resolve the issue you are experiencing.

One of the links is named "Issue Not Listed" which guides on how to run a traceroute and post your results back here for the Vodafone Tech support team to look over. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for your help. I'll take a look and report back

anna2825
4: Newbie

me too and I just had an online chat to see what the problem was and apparently there is an 'Outage' in my area for all of tomorrow and friday!  I wasnt told and I depend on my mobile for my business!  Really not good enough.

Thanks for the heads up? What area are you in if you don't mind me asking.

As an aside I just enabled WiFi calling on my mobile as a work around. You might want to see if your phone supports this feature.

My red light , the far left one kept flashing. I reset it and it stabilised and the amber one slowly flashed as if it were updating. Eventually the red one started to flash again. I tried again but no joy. I phoned Vodafone this evening and they told me that it is a sure signal outage that would be out for 3 days. They said that I was able to use 3G in my area. I made a note of the time and date of my call as they would not give me a reference number. I suspect my unit but they wouldn't have any of it. Rich

Oops....correction they said I had 2G I could use (not 3G as I said in my post) they said all sure signals were down. I'm in BN postcode

I've also been without my sure signal since Tuesday. I get a solid red light and a slow flashing Globe (internet light) and was told last night that there is a system outage and it should be back up first thing this morning.....guess what,,,still the same and no service.

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@hunty1980

I can see you've posted on another thread, which I've responded to. Please get back to us if you're still having issues.

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@rudester @Bullfinchman 

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread.