Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Re: Sure Signal V3 still not working after several resets and 3 days

tucdanny
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have a Sure Signal V3 and I have re booted it many times.  The signal is still poor and I have dropped many calls.  When I do make a mobile call, often the signal is distorted and the other end cannot hear me.  I am dropping business calls and this is very worrying.

Can you tell me how I can get my SAC re-programmed into the MSC?  I think it is not registered correctly.  All lights are ok btw.

Please advise?

Thanks

Danny

4 REPLIES 4

Photoscot
Danny, not sure you'll get any response from the tech team tagging on to this question, I suggest you register and post your question as a new question. Anyway it sounds more like a landline issue or maybe a broken filter on one of your telephone points.

Good luck
Ian

tucdanny

Thanks Ian.

I think the landline is fine btw.  I'll post a new question.

Danny

tucdanny

Spoiler

Hi,

I have a Sure Signal V3 and I have re booted it many times.  The signal is still poor and I have dropped many calls.  When I do make a mobile call, often the signal is distorted and the other end cannot hear me.  I am dropping business calls and this is very worrying.

Can you tell me how I can get my SAC re-programmed into the MSC?  I think it is not registered correctly.  All lights are ok btw.

I don't think there is a problem with my broadband nor with my landline but I can get these checked.

Please advise?

Thanks

Danny

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @tucdanny 

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. We can then look into this further for you. 

Thanks, 

Kay