Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal v3 problem

MichaelWater
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My Sure Signal has stopped working. The power light comes on but no others. If i try to reset the power light goes off too. By turning power off and on again the red light comes back on but the process then just repeats.

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Please take a look through these Sure Signal Trouble Shooting threads :

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting/td-p/23917...

as these may help to resolve issues. They have links to the key things you can do to try and self resolve the issue you are experiencing.

The link holds an option saying Issue not listed. This shows you how to run a traceroute and paste the results here. 

To add the Sure Signal comes with a 24 month warranty. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MichaelWater Are you still experiencing issues with your Vodafone Sure Signal?

If you are, please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, and then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread?

Yes, please see my second post added 1/11 

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MichaelWater I can see @Mark replied to your message on the other thread you created. 

If you're still having trouble, please let us know. 

Thanks Rahim. I have received a replacement device, which i hope will resolve the issue. 

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MichaelWater Thank you for letting us know! 

If you have any issues with the replacement Vodafone Sure Signal, kindly keep us updated so we can help.