Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal web registration

VickRT
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I registered my new sure signal v3 last week while I had a temporary sim after joining vodafone. however, once I got my own number ported across the sure signal disappeared from my online account, so I called vodafone last night and they de-registered it so I could start again (and deleted my online account so I could start afresh). I have created a new account and am now trying to register my sure signal again, but I can only get as far as the serial number and then entering my postcode. When I then press 'Find address' the button depresses and nothing happens. I cant get past this stage. If I ignore the fact that the button hasnt worked and continue to the next page it comes up with an error saying theres been a problem and the team are working hard to fix it! I have tried using Firefox, IE 11 and my blackberry Z10 but the same happens.

What can I do please? Presumably it is an issue with the website, or it is recognising my serial no and halting the process for some other reason?

many thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Retired-Rodney
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @VickRT 

For an immediate response, please contact us via Live help.

Alternatively, I’ve sent you a private message here, with how to send us your details.

Thanks,

Rodney

thanks Rodney, Ive sent a private message via your link. If you need any further info please let me know. Kind regards, VickRT