Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal woes...

NippyN
4: Newbie

Hi,

Having loads of trouble with my wife's Sure Signal box. Problems range from power light only on, to power light on with system light flashing (for days on end!). I have tried:

• Unregistering the unit and re-registering it.
  • Re-starting both the Sure Signal unit and my router (Belkin)
  • Checked the DHCP and UPnP settings
  • Checked that I have a good internet connection!

I like to think that I am fairly IT literate, but this thing is on the verge of beating me (and my wife is on the verge of swapping to O2!!!). 

Happy to provide serial numbers, MAC addresses etc via private message.

HELP!!

Thanks,

Nigel.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Well, it has now been working (on and off) for a little while, so I hope whatever the problem was has gone away! I'll mark this thread as "solved" and raise another message if there are future problems.

View solution in original position

21 REPLIES 21

Well, it has now been working (on and off) for a little while, so I hope whatever the problem was has gone away! I'll mark this thread as "solved" and raise another message if there are future problems.

NippyN
4: Newbie

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your speedy reply! The lights on the unit now seem to be doing what they should do (touch wood), but I won't know for sure that the unit is working until my wife gets home with her phone tonight. If it proves not to be working, I'll run the procedures you've listed and post them here.

Thanks,

Nigel.