Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal

donp46
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello good people, very sorry to touble you all but, perhaps someone can help. Whole story too long and boring and i am very upset. Have been trying for two weeks after sim swap to get my mobile to re connect to the sure signal V3 that i purchased recently. Went into a vodafone shop this morning and got another sim fitted he assured me it would be fine. It was not. Went onto live chat after lenghty chat the nice guy phoned me at home via landline. After talking he said he would transfer to someone who woud sort it out. Waited on phone and the person who answered knew nothing of my situation plus could not deal with it. Transfered yet again, this time was told leave the phone on overnight and ity will connect. I said to the lady this is not going to fix it but, she would not budge. So i am seeking help fome the brains here for help. Sorry and thanking you in advance. Regards

1 REPLY 1

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi

Can you take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, and then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread?

Thanks,

Wayne