Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal

Joolz1970
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

There was a power cut last night and it seems to have tripped out my sure signal... Not sure which version I have but it's a plugin one now the red light is flashing along with the first light and the lthird (phone symbol) light being lit orange constantly any ideas how I can fix this?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

My apologies if you've already looked at the My-sure-signal-has-stopped-working-what-should-I-do.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yes, thanks. I had read that and have tried resetting it twice now I am waiting to see if it works this time as it says it can take up to 6 hours. My internet is fine so it shouldn't take that long. The advice if it doesn't work is phone free from your Vodafone mobile which I won't be able to do without sure signal! So I have everything crossed!

BandOfBrothers

By looking at the diagrams in the help link can you now see what version of SS your using. 

If it's a V1 or V2 then it maybe worth checking another power source on it. 

From member cineriv "But firstly, have a look around for a suitable unit with a 12 Volt output @ around 1.5Amp capacity that you could 'borrow' to prove the fault. Suitable units can be found on external hard drives, monitors, printers, routers etc.etc."

Also recent a forum announcement was made Here

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.