Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal

AndreaAmati
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Greetings

My sure signal [V1] stopped working. We had some electrical work done. After numerous resets I decided to buy a new one [V3] This also will not connect. The power light is on but the second light just flashes on and off. I have tried Vodafone help but my hearing is defective and I could not understand much of what was said. I did understand 're-boot' which I did but to no avail. They suggested changing the sure signal box but surely I do not have two defective devices.

The electrician has checked all the work he has done and assures me that it is not the problem but believes the fault lies with Vodafone. Please can you help as I am without mobile coverage.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @AndreaAmati

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Sukhi

View solution in original position

12 REPLIES 12

@richard13

Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

So that we can take a look into this please could you let us know the Sure Signal serial number and also the light sequence you get, if any.

adjoto
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

MY Post code is CB245GX. Your team has insisted I buy another sure signal or upgrade my contract to include a sure signal. It is not my fault that there's no signal in my neighbourhood and I have to upgrade early to get sure signal. 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@adjoto If you'd like us to check the network in your area - please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you're still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you as soon as possible.