Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal

Stuartattwell
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi anyone - read the forum and just about ready to throw it away- not been working for a week - since losing a phone and upgrading to iPhone 6 - tried resetting it and speaking to tech dept to deregister  my number but still not working - can't access my vodaphone as now signal - any more suggestions !!

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

If you've SIM swapped then it's suggested to de register the mobile number for 24 hours and then re register. 

Which model of Sure Signal are you using please ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Many thanks for quick reply- I have a v2 had it for 4/5 yrs and worked well - when I spoke to sure signal team they said they had done that already!

Hi,

It may then also be worth trying a different power supply with the SureSignal (Version 1 & 2 ), as there have been some reports of replacement power supplies solving the issues. Even if lights / power are showing. They are available on eBay for around £10.

From member cineriv "But firstly, have a look around for a suitable unit with a 12 Volt output @ around 1.5Amp capacity that you could 'borrow' to prove the fault. Suitable units can be found on external hard drives, monitors, printers, routers etc.etc."

Current Phone  >

I have tried that already no joy either -not convinced my number has been added back on - but as I can't access my vodaphone I can't tell if it has been done!!

Live Chat will be able to access your details to check for you. 

Current Phone  >

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Stuartattwell Sorry for the delay in replying to your post. 

Please can you let us know if you were able to get this issue resolved?