Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal

Lou_lou22
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Sure Signal lights all looks fine but neither of my phones have a signal today, is there an issue at Vodafone?

4 REPLIES 4

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

There is no announcement from Vodafone regarding SureSignal problems.  Please go through the Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread as this may help you to resolve your issue.  It has links to the key things you can do to try and resolve the issue you are experiencing

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Lou_lou22

Another help link is My-Sure-Signal-is-working-but-not-with-my-phone-What-can-I-do.

Try changing the setting in your phone to 3G only. 

Also sometimes unplugging the sure signal for a couple of hours can help and or plug it back into another socket somewhere else in the home. 

May I ask which model of Sure Signal your using ?

I ask as It may also be worth trying a different power supply with the SureSignal (Version 1 & 2 ), as there have been some reports of replacement power supplies solving the issues. Even if lights / power are showing. They are available on eBay for around £10. From member cineriv "But firstly, have a look around for a suitable unit with a 12 Volt output @ around 1.5Amp capacity that you could 'borrow' to prove the fault. Suitable units can be found on external hard drives, monitors, printers, routers etc.etc."

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I rebooted my Sure Signal as troobleshooting guide recommended and its working again. Thanks

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Lou_lou22

Thanks for letting us know. 

If you need any support in the future, drop us a post :Smiling: