Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal 1 still not working

Kendo70
4: Newbie
Hi,
My sure signal has not been working for nearly a week now. The 4th light is flashing.
I have done all the resetting I can do.
Is there still a problem your end ?
I'm In the sticks and really need it working.

Regards
Kendo
23 REPLIES 23

mattwingar
Kendo70,

I feel for you, I'm going through the same thing. You would not believe the bad service I'm receiving from Vodafone. I have now been without my sure signal for 1 month. I've reset 100's of times, I've seen different sequence of green lights, I've tried a new lead, I've tried connecting it at 2 other people's houses, I've been promised calls back at certain times from Vodafone technical team and tonight I was told to speak to my internet provider to run through opening ports etc etc. I was on the phone to them for over an hour......and guess what it's still not working!!! What do I do now? Do Vodafone care? I get no signal from home and use my phone for business calls when I am off and I'm losing business!!!!! Is there anyone out there that can sort this out as this is now beyond a joke

Kendo70
I took mine to my next door neighbour , he has a Lower Internet speed than me and his works, mine doesn't. The port forwarding is not needed for every router, my SS1 worked fine without doing it for years.
So why now? It's all gone wrong since the outage.

Hi guys,

@Kendo70 – You have said on the other thread this this has now been resolved?

Do you need further help?

@mattwingar

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Cheers,

Laura

Kendo70
All fixed with a new software push.
Just letting people know, sorry to be part of other threads