Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal 2 issues

MichaelCF
2: Seeker
Unit seems to have died no lights , reset not working have viewed posts . Have connected via BT HOME HUB, Worked well from purchase 6/4/12. Serial no40120519851. PART No 3JR09110ABBA. Have all original receipts etc any advice welcome tx M
3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Matt_Vo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi 

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Matt

MichaelCF
Tx Matt . Spoke at length to your colleagues yesterday pls see under my ref and phone number etc . Your team tried to remotely rest my SS2 box which stopped according to Vodafone August 30th . I reset my box and was told to await signal reset and lights on for 2-6 hours . As of this am no light up . Perhaps you would continue to investigate . Many tx M

Hi MichaelCF, 

We don't have any account details to see what you discussed with Customer Services. 

If you can provide the information Matt requested we should be able to get to the bottom of the issue without needing access to your account. 

Thanks, 

Kay