Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal 3 has stopped working

murraytgjl
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Like many other users, my sure signal 3 has suddenly stopped working after many months of normal service. I have followed all the steps on the forum to re-set, re-boot etc. I have completed all the tests listed in the troubleshooter and can e-mail the results if you contact me. I do not wish to post them for general view.I have the solid red/flashing white network light combination which seems very common at the moment.

5 REPLIES 5

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @murraytgjl

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks,

Amanda 

As I said, I have already done all the tests but do not wish to post the details on a public forum. Please provide an e-mail address I can send them to  - either here or by e-mailing me directly.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @murraytgjl

We don't offer email. If you'd rather not post the details here, you're welcome to come and speak to us via Live help instead.

Thanks,

Ben

Live chat resulted in a 'phone call which got nowhere as there is nobody to speak to outside office hours, it seems. I cannot call within office hours so have responded to the e-mail I received from 'Community Mailer' with the details. If this does not accept replies or you cannot access the reply, you may consider that this is now a formal complaint about the fact that you request details of my online connection but do not provide a confidential way of communicating them to you. Have you heard of IT security?

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @murraytgjl

Thanks for the update.

I'm not sure which email address it is you've used but we won't have access to it here.

To confirm, your eForum login isn't related to your Vodafone account in any way.

If you change your mind and would like support from my team, please feel free to post what we've asked for.

Thanks,
Ben