Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal 3 out of stock.....again!!!

shab123456
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Placed an order today on the web through vodafone. Only after taking all my details including card details, was I then informed that the sure signal is out of stock. Two questions spring to mind:

1) Why not inform customers that there is no stock available at the point of order..... you clearly know, or is it easier to put your customers to great inconvenience?????

2) How difficult is it for someone in the entire vodafone organisation to post up when stock may be back in....how hard can it be???

I run my own business,I have to supply customers... if I behaved this way, accepting orders and giving zero notification as to when stocks will be back in, I'd be losing customers all day long......Take note Vodafone and please do not reply with some non-commital placatory waffle, of the type that I read on here all the time.

Simple question: When can I expect my order to be fulfilled? Answer on this forum please.

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

Retired-Simon
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi shab123456,

We don’t have a defined date as to when these will be back in stock.

We’ll send an email when it’s dispatched. You can also track your order online here – Vodafone order tracker

Thanks,

Simon

Thank you for answering exactly NONE of my questions. Ridiculous.

how long did yours take to arrive?    

the online chat said this morning they were in stock for online order, so i ordered one.  2hrs later i got an email saying they are out of stock and they will let me know when it is back in stock.

Its taking orders under false pretences...I'm disgusted by this practice. I'm still waiting for mine.

Hi - Is there any news when they will be back in stock?

Hi @kcorrigan,

I'm afraid we don't have specific timescales for when they'll be back in stock.

You can keep track of your order here.

Thanks,

Matt B

Hi - Any more news about the Suresignal 3 being back in stock?

cineriv
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi kcorrigan,

You've replied to a thread which is about 4 months old!

Sure Signal 3 has been back in stock around a month ago. 

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Announcements/Buying-Vodafone-Sure-Signal-online/td-p/236086...

Regards