Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal Strength

john866903
4: Newbie
my sure signal strength seems to have dropped ping download and upload speed are fine
I have reset the sure signal and my phone it's working but not at full strength could you re sync my sure signal and try that please
Serial number is 21229607821
Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi,

You may need to speak to Customer Services for Account Specific Issues.

Help FAQs : https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Network-and-coverage/Sure-Signal/

Customer Service : 191

Live Chat is another avenue which is found in the 'Contact Us' Link at the foot of the forum page. Please use a Pc or Mac to use this service. You may need to leave the Live Chat page open a short time for Live Chat to initialise.

Live Chat - Also if your using a Smartphone or Tablet it sometimes does not open the Chat Window so if your phone / tablet allows it try requesting the Desktop Site, or Please try using a Pc or Mac to use this service. You may need to leave the Live Chat page open a short time for Live Chat to initialise.

I hope your Sure Signal issues are resolved ASAP.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

john866903
Read FAQs and I believe all I need is a software update if one available or a re sync
Thanks

@john866903

• Does this issue happen on multiple devices?
  • How much has the signal dropped exactly?
  • Has the Sure Signal moved?
  • Have there been any other electronic/wireless devices added near to the Sure Signal?

john866903
Not sure on other devices to be honest the signal I normally get is 5 bars now I get 3 and when I get a call there is a distinct difference in quality. Sure signal in same place no devices added near suresignal either
Thanks

john866903
Can you resync PLEASE.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@john866903 - I’ve resynced this for you today. Try restarting your phone too.

If you’re still having problems after doing this, please test using a different phone to see if the issue is happening on more than one device.